Sunday, October 6, 2019

Kindle books from Amazon UK


https://amzn.to/2APbq2w

Click on this link and see all about Kindle books from Amazon UK
Near this post, I put a link - 100 hot books -  you can click on it also
I like very much to read Kindle`s books, there are books for many topics
When I write a topic on my Kindle device, it shows me many books on this topic
Another benefit is, I learned the English language perfectly by the word vise, that explain the hard words above the word
It`s a very good idea to learn words, I listen also to Audiobooks from Audible, and there are Kindle books with narrations, and it`s a genius idea to learn languages in this way
I am from Israel and Amazon comes to us now, and I am glad
















































No comments:

Post a Comment