Friday, October 18, 2019

A book to read about - Google Adsense


http://a.co/f8WN3NO

Click on this link and start reading a book about Google Adsense for free
I am interesting in monetizing my blogs,
Part of my blogs are from Blogger that belongs to Google
The great obstacle to profit from it, is not having enough traffic, and this I try to learn
In order to get permission to have Adsense on my blogs, I need traffic, as for now it`s not enough
On my Kindle device, I search for books that can solve my problems and Google Adsense suits
Like Adword it`s about ads, but these are ads for free, and without any work from me
If I have the permission, all I need are my posts, articles, and the ads will appear beside the content that suits  it
In the book, there is important knowledge about SCE and keywords, and how to act in a smart way to get the traffic that will monetize the blog
So, read it and try to do it in your way, and succeed
תרגום

 לחץ על קישור זה והתחל לקרוא ספר על גוגל אדסנס בחינם
אני מעניין לייצר רווחים מהבלוגים שלי,
חלק מהבלוגים שלי הם מ- Blogger ששייך לגוגל
המכשול הגדול להרוויח מכך, הוא שאין מספיק תנועה, ואת זה אני מנסה ללמוד
כדי לקבל אישור ל Adsense בבלוגים שלי, אני זקוק לתנועה, נכון לעכשיו זה לא מספיק
במכשיר הקינדל שלי אני מחפש ספרים שיכולים לפתור את הבעיות שלי וחליפות גוגל אדסנס
כמו Adword זה לגבי מודעות, אבל אלה מודעות בחינם וללא עבודה ממני
אם יש לי אישור, כל מה שאני צריך זה הפוסטים, המאמרים והמודעות שלי יופיעו לצד התוכן שמתאים לו
בספר יש ידע חשוב על SCE ומילות מפתח, וכיצד לפעול בצורה חכמה כדי להשיג את התנועה שתייצר רווחים מהבלוג.
אז, קרא אותו ונסה לעשות זאת בדרך שלך, והצליח

No comments:

Post a Comment