Wednesday, July 24, 2019

How to make a YouTube channel 2019


Listen and watch this video
I read it also on a Kindle book with Audible narration, and it's very impressive,
My interest in this subject was because I have blogs on Blogger and on WordPress, but my profits from it are zero
I learned that to have traffic on blogs I need to subscribers that will come back and enjoy my blogs and even spread the word of it
To have beside blogs a YouTube channel and even a podcast can help to let people know more about my blogs and about my youtube and more, I can put links to my sites and tell about each of it
On my smartphone, I have apps that are called 5$  and 4$ and it teaches how to make money in many ways, it's easy to learn, and youtube and podcast are in it
So, I`ll try to monitor my sites


No comments:

Post a Comment